Friday, March 1, 2013

March Pre-Weekend Teaser

Headed out to an estate sale this morning, I almost talked myself out of it because it was so cold and starting to snow again...but I needed groceries, so I was going to have to get out anyway.  Luckily the line to get in was moving as soon as I got into it, so I didn't have to stand out in the cold long....

I picked up a small stash of jewelry... 
Black ribbon & rhinestone shoe clips, red glass rosary
Brass shoe clips, Lisner rhinestone & enamel brooch  
Cloissone necklace, Embroider flower necklace, Agate & pearl butterfly brooch, 1928 charm necklace, Lions club pin  
Glass pearls w/ rhinestone clasp, rectangular art deco brooch with square rhinestones, Victorian Stick pin, blue moonglow necklace, religious medal, crystal rhinestone choker necklace
Goldette bracelet, Reed & Barton necklace and two goldfilled spider web necklaces
A decorative brass cup / saucer display holder, Italy gold gilt trinket box and a Cloisonne lighter case
Italy gold gilt dresser tray

Turned out okay for a quick run.....spent all my potential profits at Target and Hyvee....so back to work I go!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment