Saturday, April 20, 2013

Cold Sale Days!

I didn't go to this Thursdays estate sale :(  I decided it was just too much new stuff and a little too far from home, so we just ran errands instead.  I took my husband this time, and have nixed him from my Thursdays for the rest of the year.  I spend twice as much at the grocery store with him, and seem to get less done.

Anyways....ran to an Auction today and they started near the jewelry, so it made for a quick day!  Here's a few flats I brought home.

A few I had choice of and a few bought as a lot.  Weiss, Lisner, and Sterling with lots of unsigned goodies.

Lots of earrings, which is fine, because I do well with earrings.  And a few other odds and ends.

Flat of old glass beads.  I'll try to make something pretty with these :)

Glass clip on bird ornament.  Love my birds!

Not tons of stuff, but a little is nice when it's so darn cold still!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment